Monday, December 27, 2010

Back in Colorado

One long drive, two flights and another shorter drive saw us home last night. It was a nice trip to Florida, but to be honest, if I'm going somewhere like that, I'd prefer it to be warmer. As I pumped gas before returning the rental car yesterday, it was freezing. Forty degrees damp degrees feels a lot worse than forty dry.

Yep, even if makes my skin feel like this....

  ...it still beats being cold. Kind of ironic to come home to Colorado to warmup from Florida.

No workout yesterday and none today either. Planning on a strength workout tomorrow and then a run on Wednesday before it gets really cold here (even colder than Florida). As I mentioned before, "real" training--that is tracking my performance vs. my goals--starts next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment