Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Feeling Better

Two days off, lots of rest, lots of water and yeah, I'm feeling much better. It also didn't hurt that today's workout was a swim rather than a bike or a run.

Better still, unlike my last trip to the local pool, this time, a swim lane was set up. It's amazing how much easier it is to swim when you're not swimming around people. I spoke to a life guard after the swim who told me that if the lane marker isn't there they'll be happy to set it up. It's the little things that make me happy!

Tomorrow is a ride workout of a sort. It's Bike-to-Work day so I'll be doing about 14 miles each way. Not the most strenuous work out but not bad either. I also don't mind being a little more rested ahead of this week's Stroke & Stride.

Tomorrow I'm hoping to post some pictures and talk about Bike-to-Work.

No comments:

Post a Comment